Personality Assessment &Team Building Workshop
If you had a key that would unlock the answers to how to motivate/Challenge your students and co-workers in the most effective way, would you use it?
The Real Colors Personality Instrument is a simple, easy to administer system for identifying the four temperaments: (Blue, Gold, Green or Orange).
- The workshop provides participants with an effective tool for understanding how they are naturally wired, as well as their students, parents, and co-workers. It uncovers motivators specific to each temperament. improves communication skills & appreciation of different personalities.
- The world of education has changed dramatically since the establishment of the traditional K-12 and university structures. Reaching today’s students and keeping their interest is more challenging than ever before.
- Real Colors® offers essential tools for educators that can help them meet challenges, and achieve new levels of success with students, parents, and coworkers.
- With Real Colors®, you can discover exciting new ways to inspire and motivate students, find out how to adapt to distinctive learning styles and much more!
- This workshop is dynamic, entertaining, and is presented in a fast-paced, interactive format that delivers unprecedented retention.
To schedule a workshop contact:
April (McDivitt) Schilling
Certified Facilitator of Real Colors Assessment & Team Building Program call 805.886.9867 email: [email protected] Price is negotiable
“Shelly Fitzgerald and April Schilling conducted a Real Colors workshop for Community Montessori School’s teachers, administrators, and board of directors. The workshop helped all of us learn more about our own and one another’s temperaments. We also had an opportunity to reflect on our values and communication styles and to learn how our colleagues’ values and communications styles differed from, but can complement, our own. The Real Colors workshop has helped me to understand others’ points of view and to communicate with a diverse group.”
-Darren A. Craig
President of the Board, Community Montessori School
Attorney at Law | Frost Brown Todd LLC